<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Vienna in Pictures, Part IV

We're closing in on it, I swear. Can I help what an amazing photographic artist I am? I'm like the Ansel Adams of vacations, right?

This is a monument to a plague. Or to the people who died in that plague, probably. Plagues themselves aren't intensely popular. Kind of like Nicole Kidman.

This is the inside of the Opera House. Our tour guide was obsessed with making everyone guess how much things cost there. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I hadn't really figured out the exchange rate yet.

This was an awesome photography exhibit at the Albertina. As an established photographer myself, I like to help people who are just starting out. I think this guy could have a future. Although he might actually be dead, I think.

They've got so many famous old paintings at the Kunsthistorischemuseum they have to just kind of stack them up. I offered to take some off their hands, but they just threatened to arrest me.

This lady's kind of just hanging out on the side of this building. And this building is like a 7-11 or something. They got class just coming out of their asses.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?