<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 08, 2013

Vienna in Pictures, Part V

Okay, this is it, I think. I actually took a couple hundred pictures and I'm only sharing 25, so feel lucky. Maybe I'll have slides made and hold people hostage watching them in my home.


This is the interior of the Austrian Supreme Court. That's lady justice at the top; she's more of a badass than I'd imagined.


Um, dessert. They have a lot of it, and it is amazing. I'd kind of like to live in this display case.


This is the rotunda of the Kunsthistorichemuseum. Try saying that five times fast. Actually, don't, because it's kind of a waste of time.


My role model in all things.


This is the lobby of the modern art museum. I liked the lobby a lot better than a lot of the art.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?