<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Amazing Travel Photos

I'm pretty sure Springfield is every bit as photogenic as Vienna, but I wasn't there for as long of a time, so you'll have to cut me some slack.


This is the capitol building. It's where they have government and stuff. I don't know why it looks so short and fat in this photo -- it must be some problem with the upload because it looks downright lanky on my phone. But I'm never one to judge based on body proportions, so I'm letting it go.


This is the Illinois Supreme Court building, where I had my oral argument. Yes, they have metered parking right out front. It's called access to justice, bitches.

By the way, security guards really love it when you start taking pictures of government buildings. It's tough love, sure, but I'm pretty sure there's love in there somewhere.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?