<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Latest In Medical Devices

So somehow I managed to jack my left wrist up yesterday at the gym, resulting in perhaps my most embarrassing fitness class ever, including the one where I discovered I had my gym shorts on backwards. (Although probably not as embarrassing as the one where the Asian girl threw up was for that Asian girl.) I kept having to stop doing the exercises halfway through because I thought my wrist was going to snap. This involved flopping down onto my stomach on more than one occasion. And today I have actually been having trouble typing as a result -- I wrote a whole section of an appellate brief one handed. I actually think I'm going to go to Walgreen's and buy a brace. Not because I think it's actually going to do anything for my wrist; I just think it will make me feel better.

I do realize this is just a few short steps away from a truss and a colostomy bag, but I'm ready to embrace it. I lived too hard when I was young (read: pixie stix) for middle age to be kind to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?