<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sigh.

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm just coming around to the realization that no trolley is coming to pick me up tonight for an evening of short shorts and domestic light beers. What do you think it would run me to hire one just, you know, for my life? It could take me to the grocery store and whatnot.

I'm trying to figure out where the day went. I know that's a common theme for me, and I swear to god I am not suffering from blackouts. I guess I did spend the morning at the gym, which is hard to feel bad about, except of course physically, since I feel like Kirstie Alley has been sitting on my chest. Then my friend came over for a bit this afternoon with her dog; the trick there is always to remember to act more interested in the friend than the dog. Also I cleaned the shower, since apparently my cleaning lady doesn't see fit to do that any more. (Yes, they've changed cleaning ladies on me again, or so I suspect due to the shower thing and the fact that I know longer come home to find my dining chairs in a square around my round dining table.) And, okay, I watched a little bit of Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan. So that's a pretty full life, right? Nothing sad about that. Well, except for Lindsay.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?