<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Trolley Song 



Did I mention that Former Roommate Liz is getting married? She's one of my most popular recurring characters (she tests way better than Frank the Intestinal Parasite or that guy who screams randomly on the train), so it's probably worth some discussion. The big event will take place in Maine this September; I assume, though I have not asked, that Stephen King will be the celebrant. I am also planning to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler as the bride walks down the aisle.
 
Anyway, last night was her bachelorette party. I normally don't attend bachelorette parties, as penis-shaped objects frighten me (as do things shaped like other things generally), but in this case I made an exception. There was an '80s theme and yes, a trolley became involved. By the way, it turns out that there are people out there who actually take their tops off at the mere sight of a trolley.
 

There was pre-drinking prior to the trolley, because let's face it, you want to be good and sauced for a trolley. The gate in the background is for my friend's child, not me, although it probably didn't hurt for me in any event.


I don't know how Kanye wears this style of sunglasses all the time, because they seriously almost blinded me after just a single night. Not pictured are the tiny powder blue athletic shorts I paired with this glamorous tanks.


Former Roommate Liz on the trolley. There was karaoke, if by karaoke you mean everyone shouting along with the stereo. Yeah, we're pretty hardcore.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?