<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 19, 2013


The Maine Event
 
Of course there must be photos. Here's a sampling.
 

They have lots of weird carvings like this one.  I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Dumbledore, but they got the wizard hat all wrong.



This is fairly low on the mountain. By the time we got higher I looked a lot more freaked out. Also I wasn't taking pictures because I thought it might somehow cause me to pitch down mountain.

P.S. Do you see how my body positioning here totally makes me look like I'm missing my left arm? Tyra would be so pissed.


We managed to find a restaurant here they'd glued crazy crap on the walls. A necessity on any trip, really.


Quaint. It is all very quaint. Even the minivan somehow looks quaint.


And here comes the bride! Liz always has known how to rock a veil. I always just assumed that she would become a professional mourner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?