<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Photo Evidence

You probably knew it was coming: a few photos from my amazing Homecoming weekend.


Here is the dance team, as seen from the president's box. For some reason I was very excited about the dance team. And no, I had not yet had any alcohol at this point.


This one is kind of blurry, but I really wanted to share Liz's attempts to seduce our campus statute. Little does she know that this guy's been around.


So this is not just a shot of a urinal. The point is that the wall NEXT to the urinal in this bar used to be completely covered in questionably hilarious graffiti. They painted over it! Also, this photo is art. Suck on it.


Here we are in that same bar, The Winery. Liz was saddened to find out it is not an actual winery. They may not even serve wine; I've never tried to find out.


Here is another shot in the president's box. Yes, we are very classy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?