<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Breaking News

I guess I probably should have mentioned that Halloween happened. I mean, not that you didn't know it happened, but generally I make note of your major holidays in some way on here. I didn't really do anything for Halloween; I gave up costumes a while ago when I realized I could just go ahead and be slutty in real life. There was, however, a wonderful incident in which the teacher of my interval training class decided to purchase a special "Halloween Mix" to play while we did our burpees and dead lifts. There was a lot of Thriller involved, I'll tell you that. And Monster Mash, which she complained was included in the mix against her express wishes. Also she expressed unhappiness that Devil Went Down to Georgia was "not a Halloween song." Which begs the question: are Halloween songs even a thing? My vote is no.

Oh, we also watched "The Conjuring." And by watched, I mean I spent most of the time looking at my phone because I didn't want to be startled by something. But I really enjoyed the audio portion. Super scary. Although in fairness, I say that about pretty much everything involving Vera Farmiga.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?