<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 29, 2013

(Rebecca) Black Friday

Is it weird that I don't know anyone who actually participates in the annual tradition of Black Friday looting and rioting? At least, I don't think I do. There are a couple of secretaries at work I could definitely see punching somebody for a Blu-ray player, but that's just speculation at this point. Sometimes my mom and sister do go out later in the day just to do normal shopping; maybe they're secretly getting value-priced Dora the Explorer merchandise and just lying about it?

Regardless, my Black Fridays are generally spent sleeping in, working out, and watching television. This year my sister has the Harry Potter marathon on, which would not really be my choice, but it does serve as an excellent reminder of how ridiculously terrible my memory is. I read all of the books and saw most of the movies, and yet I remember almost none of the plot points. Although it does seem totally obvious to me now that Dumbledore was gay; did you ever notice how he keeps trying to work the Real Housewives into every conversation?

Later I might go out and see some friends, but I also might not. Relaxation is sort of my number one friend right now. Well, maybe not number one, as long as I'm making friends with concepts. I'm pretty fond of sarcasm and gluttony as well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?