<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This Business We Call Show

So I will admit that my presence here has been a bit lacking lately. I should explain that this is because I have been cast in an amateur theatrical. And no, it is not a community theater production of Godspell, no matter how fervently I might wish it. It is a musical parody show for lawyers, as most productions in fact aspire to be. I don't want to publish any spoilers here, but I can tell you that it's so amazing that it's the musical comedy equivalent of The Wire meets The Godfather meets What to Expect When You're Expecting. Also, the short shorts I purchased for an '80s-themed bachelorette this summer play a small but pivotal role. If that doesn't put butts in the seats, I don't know what will.

Anyway, my grueling rehearsal schedule has left me with little time to blog. But I have a break now for the holiday and I plan to devote some of it to this. After all, there are only so many Hallmark holiday movies I can watch.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?