<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 12, 2013

More Exciting Times

Because frankly, it's much easier for me to just post pictures than to actually come up with something to write about.


I just like this photo because I feel like we look like the stars of a teen drama. And yes, I realize that we're all in our twenties and thirties. Please remember Gabrielle Carteris.


Did I mention that I had a wig? I think it looks insane, but I guess that's maybe what they were going for.


There was a flesh-colored body suit involved for some reason. Also, note the glasses I'm wearing here, which kind of make me look like a child molester.


There were munchkins, and also sexy lady cops. It's really a pretty feminist show, frankly.


Speaking of feminism. The tubs weren't super comfortable at this cast party, so we went with a bed party instead.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?