<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another Sequel No One Wanted

So apparently we're going to have a second phase of the Polar Vortex. The temperatures have dropped back down to that region where they cause me to reflexively swear every time I step outside and I'm wearing two pairs of socks again. And it's snowing. The good times just keep on coming.

This is where you have to say thank God for Netflix. And delivery. Well, if you're a Tea Party conservative, you have to first say that the cold disproves the existence of Global Warming, but then you can go on and say thank God for Netflix, assuming they have it in Alabama. (Tangent: did you know that your Netflix is only good within the United States? I found this out when I tried to solve the problem of German television by hauling out my computer. I do blame the Germans for this, as with so many things.) Maybe I'll watch an entire season of something this weekend, as my desire to leave the house for any reason up to and including a fire has wholly faded.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?