<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grammys Countdown!

Who is so excited for the Grammys tonight? And who, like me, is uncertain as to whether he has ever even watched the Grammys all the way through before? Last year is probably the closest I have ever come, when my sister randomly decided that we "always got together to watch the Grammys" (we had never gotten together to watch the Grammys) and decided to have a little party. But I was also trying to extract files from my dead computer using her space aged electronics equipment while they were on, so I don't think even that really counts. And I'm pretty sure I left before ten. Did Taylor Swift win everything? I feel like I remember something about Taylor Swift.

Anyway, tonight is the allegedly big night! I will of course be going to my sister's again, so in that way at least she is sort of retroactively correct. I don't really know who's up for what, but I do know that I enjoy saying "Macklemore." Also that there are likely to be dips, which is more than enough for me. Viva la Grammys!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?