<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 12, 2015

Oops! I did It Again!

I completely forgot about this thing. But I swear, not every post from now on will open with that statement. Sometimes I'll just play it off like nothing happened.

Many miscellaneous fun times since we last spoke. I went to a karaoke party, where I received a white plastic top hat with the American flag on it. I also secretly signed my friend up to sing 9 to 5, which became much less hilarious when she secretly switched the sign-up to my name. Dolly Parton was rolling in her grave, despite the fact that she is very much alive.

Saturday we drove to Evanston and went to Chili's. We had a gift card. Not that I am saying that by way of defense, as I believe Chili's needs no defense. I ate my weight in fried cheese products. We also watched Iron Man 3, which I had cleverly taped off the Encore channel. Yes, we somehow failed to see Iron Man 3 until just now. Shut up. It's not like it's The Graduate or something that's part of our shared cultural heritage or something. Yet. I fully believe there will be future AFI tributes dedicated to the lesser roles of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Oh, and the Golden Globes. They were okay. I'm not sure that I've seen a single thing that won an award this year. Were any Nicole Eggert Lifetime movies up for anything? Because I've watched the shit out of those.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?