<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 26, 2015

Remember the Maine

Did I mention that my friend and former roommate Liz is moving to Maine? She was sort of a character on this thing for a while, back when I was still posting on the reg. She's the one who dressed up like a slutty pilgrim with me, somehow got fleas in my guest bedroom, explored the Dells, etc. Her husband is from Maine and they own a house out there; they've been renting it out as a vacation place, resulting in many fun calls from women named Padmini about low water pressure at four in the morning. And now they're going to give it a try for a while. Hopefully the toilets work better for them.

It's of course quite weird to think that the won't be around much after more than a decade of misadventures together. Who will blindly approve of my questionable fashion choices or gather anecdotes about the various extramarital affairs of our law school classmates? Certainly not Lupita Nyongo, I'll tell you that.

My approach to it so far has just been to remain in denial. That's certainly worked with global warming, so I have very high hopes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?