<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 05, 2015

Side Effects

One interesting (?) side effect of my extended hiatus from the blog is that I now sometimes just plain old forget it exists. I used to have the habit of at least thinking about it every day before deciding that I would rather just watch back to back episodes of the Real Housewives and speculate about Brandi's mental health. But now days go by without me even thinking about it. So I guess now the blog understands how Kate Hudson feels.

Anyway, I'm trying to think what's new here. I guess I saw the final Hobbit movie this weekend with my mom. (And don't act like I'm some big nerd, because $200 million + worth of people have seen each of these damn movies.) It was okay. I swear in the all the time these three movies take they literally could have just read the entirety of the book out loud. There were some really good battle sequences, though. Like the one between Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly over whose hair was prettier. And there were fighting bears! Another thing Stephen Colbert was right about.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?