<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ugh

I just spent half an hour waiting for a bus on Clark street. And there was a Mardi Gras themed bar crawl going on, so the street was full of drunk people in purple who apparently felt the need to try to engage strangers in conversation. And it was cold. Not as horrifically cold as the rest of this week, but I refuse to feel lucky for non-deadly temperatures. I went through all the stages of cold: denial, uncontrollable shivering, ineffectual attempts at creating a windbreak, rage. I have never been so happy to be sitting in that little seat in the accordion part of the bus that twists when the bus turns and gives you motion sickness. Most of my days involve some degree of nausea, so I really don't consider it a big deal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?