<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 06, 2015

Barcelona Photos, Part 1

Different city, same basic concept. I took a bunch of pictures of stuff and am now inflicting them on you.


This is the cathedral in the gothic quarter. They seem to have masses like all the time. It's all very holy.


This is the Columbus monument. He's still a really big deal there, like One Direction or something.


This is the courtyard of the cathedral. I don't have anything particularly witty to say about it, I just thought it was pretty.


The gothic quarter has all these crazy Roman ruins. Well, I'm sure they weren't crazy to the Romans, but that's how they come across when they're next to a Burger King.


They let you climb up on the roof of the cathedral for a nominal fee. And I'm pretty sure falling to your death is free.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?