<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Barcelona Photos, Part 4

I think this will be it? Yeah, probably.

 
This is the Catalan Art Museum. What is Catalan art, you may ask? I've been there and I'm still not sure I know. Pretty ballin', though. 


This part of the museum used to be an ice rink. Now it seems to be used mainly to hold piano recitals. Good trade.


This is the market, which apparently is swarming with people at all times. Lots and lots of raw meat available, if that's your thing.


We accidentally spent twenty Euro at this candy stand. I have no regrets.


Just your basic painting as big as a room, that's all. I'm sure this random guy is super happy to be in my photo, as he has long harbored ambitions to be the next Linda Evangelista.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?