<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Weather Underground

It's been the kind of weekend where there really doesn't seem to be any point in getting out of bed. Cold, grey, rainy. What I tend to think of as shoe ruining weather. Even the poor dog didn't want to go outside to go to the bathroom. (To be fair, neither would I.) Really, I think my top accomplishment this weekend was watching two episodes of Mad Men. Almost through season five! Then I'm only like three years behind the rest of America.

There was also obedience class (not an S&M thing), although I think that Aubrey's learning may have plateaued. "Sit" and "stay" seemed very credible to her, but "come" has received quite a cold reception and "down" really no recognition at all. If only she were more susceptible to bribery, like me with the McDonald's gift certificates in grade school.

We also watched the Blackhawks game with some friends. I like hockey, mainly because floor hockey allowed me to explore my violent tendencies when I was in junior high. But to be honest mainly I like drinking, which seems to go hand and hand.

And tomorrow it will be June. Time to get out the tube tops, I guess.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?