<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 10, 2015

This Is Entirely Normal

And it doesn't mean that I am at all crazy that I am having an active freak out because my phone for some reason won't let me access my games right now. I have been getting an error message for like an hour and half. And this may have caused some acerbic commenting on my part. Slash low level shouting.

It's not that I'm obsessed, really. It's just that I hate it when things don't work. I even googled the error message I'm getting to see if anyone had any useful tips for resolving it. Strangely, pbjman53's comments failed to get to the heart of the problem. Nor did trying to earn cash from my home seem like an appropriate solution.

I know that I should just walk away and do something else for a while. It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I should be outside playing with my friends and all that. And yet, I can't focus on anything else. Not even the Hallmark movie with the ungainly woman who bonds with a little girl over the fact that they both have deceased parents. And no one calls the police. What is this world coming to?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?