<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

'Tis the Postseason

So let me start by saying that I am a Cubs fan and I am thrilled that the Cubs are doing so well this year. But man, oh man, is it a pain in the ass. There's no parking anywhere and streets are being shut down all over and seemingly at random. People are getting in fights in the streets and creating trash at an alarming rate. And most nights I go to bed to the sound of helicopters overhead. But the absolute worst part of all of this has to be how difficult it makes it to get a beagle with attention deficit disorder to pee. Seriously, I am out there for half an hour at a time, and she just goes from one distraction to the next. Hey, somebody's walking by! Hey, a car just drove by! Is that the train? Oh, somebody dropped some kind of wrapper here! Oooh, leaves! Let's eat them! All of which are noble thoughts, of course, but best expressed indoors, after urination. Yet again I must note that she is lucky to be cute.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?