<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 10, 2016

Amazing Things I Have Found While Preparing for My Move

Turns out you can accumulate a lot of junk in ten years. Particularly if you have a storage locker and a lot of underbed boxes you rarely revisit. Here are just some of the great things I've found:


This is a nativity scene angel I made out of construction paper in college. Legitimately, I saved it. It was taped to the wall of our college apartment. That used to be a trumpet he or she is holding, not an e cigarette.


This is a dinosaur head on a stick. It can be used for grasping distant things, I guess. I think I'm keeping it.


My friend sent me a Liberace postcard once. My friends know me so well.


This is netting that I apprehended from a bulletin board in one of the womens' dorms in college, obviously while drunk. The theme of the bulletin board was, "Fishin' for Success," or something like that.


This is a Post Fruity Pebbles branded toy of some sort. It is hypnotically enjoyable, for some reason.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?