<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 26, 2016

THANKS

It's Thanksgiving weekend! And I am spending a surprising amount of it sleeping. Seriously, I've averaged about nine hours a night since the holiday began, and I've been having bizarre dreams involving international travel and high school music teachers. My personal theory is that I'm catching up from the few relatively sleepless weeks that preceded this one, but it's also possible that I'm just lazy. The sizable stack of Hallmark movies I've watched over the past few days certainly supports that hypothesis.

I did not go out yesterday morning to try to punch people for flat screen TVs, but we did put up the Christmas tree and put the dog in her Christmas dress. We also have been eating leftovers for the better part of the week, and if you've ever wondered how pigs in blankets fare after several days in the fridge, I can tell you they are not an encouraging sight. Pie seems to live forever, though. I'm actually to the point where I'm rooting for everything to spoil so I have an excuse to throw it away.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?