<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 05, 2016

Backstage Beat

I just finished my run in my amateur theatrical for lawyers. Unfortunately, I was not playing Rizzo in Grease. It was a collection of parody songs, generally employing topics that were dated by about six months and songs that were dated by about sixty years. I played a Pokémon and Gary Johnson, but I repeat myself. It was fun! Mainly due to heavy drinking every night afterwards, but still. Isn't that what the theater is all about?

Of course, I managed to catch a horrific cold at the tail end of the show, and not because we were playing makeout games. So I spent last night drifting in and out of consciousness before finally sleeping for twelve hours straight. I called in sick, today, obviously, and treated myself all day with fun cocktails of Mucinex, Dayquil, cough drops, and nasal spray. I did hallucinate a bit, but that could have just been the Hallmark channel, and now I'm feeling better.

Back to the real world (or at least work) tomorrow!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?