<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Famous Last Words

Oh my God, having a puppy has been so much work. Mainly for people who aren't me, but still. She gets up around 6 and whines until she gets taken out. After that, she needs to go out about every three hours, but she still feels free to poop on the carpet in between times. And the biting, oh, the constant biting. Her teeth are like tiny needles and biting people and things is her favorite form of play. She already took a chunk out of my downstairs carpet, and she's made several attempts on our ottoman, whose size may be its only real defense. Not to mention my arms. I've got little pricks up and down them that make me look like an intravenous drug user. So yeah, that's all going real well.

She is adorable, though. Primarily when she's sleeping. There are some other mellow times, though, when she's full of snuggles and kisses. And she's so teeny! My theory is that God makes babies and puppies cute so you don't just outright strangle them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?