<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Picture Perfect

Let me be honest: I couldn't really think of anything to write about today, so I decided just to post a bunch of random photos from my hard drive and call it a day.

Here my friend and I are guests of a guest at the birthday party of some girl we don't know. She seemed nice and all, though. Pretty sure I had a PBR.


This was the Fourth of July at my friend Hillary's house, where you can see hundreds of illegal fireworks displays in every direction. I love America so much it hurts sometimes.


This was a party with people from my amateur theatrical for lawyers. I included it mainly because I like that sweater. 


This was Liz's baby shower! Spoiler alert: she had the baby. Also I spilled pesto on that shirt and there's a small oil stain on it that still drives me crazy even though no one else knows it's there.


Here we were in a wedding photo booth. With a child, for some reason. I feel like we look super great, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?