<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hitching Post

Some of our friends threw us a little party in honor of our (March) marriage last night. It was really great! People came in from all over and we had heavy appetizers and a full bar. I love when my friends meet my other friends, so it was sort of my platonic ideal. Here are some pictures!


Me and the hubs, during the awkward fifteen minutes after we were supposed to get there but before the party actually started.


College friends! We look exactly the same, except exhausted.


Law school friends! We were already exhausted to begin with. The law does that to people.


My sister and my friend Liz! I look blurry for some reason.


Some of my Bar Show crew! We take a lot of pictures, some of which we should definitely think twice before sharing anywhere.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?