<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Weeknd

I'm doing a March Madness bracket with some of my work friends this year. Which in essence means that I am just giving them money, because I have no chance of winning. As in I just logged in to fill out my bracket and was informed that the teams for the tournament haven't even been picked yet. Maybe I should have known that? I also didn't know that I apparently created an ESPN.com account in 2005. It's so nice to be reunited with it, though, I can't even tell you.

I'm also like legitimately going out this evening for the first time in a while. I mean, we've been to dinner and people's houses and such, but this is two actual parties in a row, neither of which is likely to involve board games. And my plan is to get a bit sloppy, though hopefully not to the point of drunk dialing my boss, which is something that one of my friends actually did by accident once. Thank God her boss was Linsday Lohan, so nobody thought anything of it. Not actually.

Springing forward should be the best! Truly, though, it's so nice to have two weekends a year where people talk about their clocks. The recognition is frankly long overdue.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?