<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Urinetown

Our little Aubrey has developed an intestinal disorder, I'm afraid. We don't know exactly what it is yet -- she's having a biopsy at the end of the month, for approximately the price of a midsize automobile -- but we do know that it results in excessive urination. Which means that for the past month or so we've been playing "find the pee spot" every time we get home from work. (She's actually pretty good at it; I'm amazed by some of the places she manages to squeeze urine into.)

The good news, I guess, is that we just had my mom's puppy here last year, so we are pretty experienced in the piss removal business. We've whipped up a little cocktail of Nature's Miracle and OxyClean that makes carpets almost look like nothing ever happened. (We tried putting out pee pads, but Aubrey apparently thinks they are beneath her, as she will stride right past them to do her business.) Of course, we still know that something happened, but pet ownership is a story of learning to live with filth, basically.

So yeah, it's unlikely I'll be starting my own lifestyle brand any time soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?