<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 13, 2019

China Doll

Here are some pictures from my trip! You didn't seriously think you were getting away without seeing any, did you?


Here's the Hong Kong ferris wheel, or "observation wheel" as those of us who are classy say. I have a long history of freaking out on these things, but I made it through this one unscathed.


Hong Kong at night is crazy attractive. Lights everywhere. It almost makes up for the lack of the Hallmark Channel.


I had KFC not once but twice on this trip. That is as many times as I had previously had it in my entire life. It was OK.


It's always reassuring when the elevator signage warns you of your impending death.


They've got robots in China. To serve us and, I assume, eventually enslave us.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?