<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tower Time

We took my niece and nephew to my office building last weekend, since it happens to be the Willis (nee Sears) Tower, and the views are impressive to those who don't see them behind their double monitors full of work each day. My nephew took the opportunity to get truly weird. He showed almost no interest in looking out the windows, and when I pointed out buildings he might recognize like the building he used to live in, he cut me off in true Miranda Priestly fashion. He then took to crawling and lying on the floors, though he is almost four, and playing with the sliding back on the couch in the reception area, which is admittedly quite fascinating. Next, he shouted "come on guys, I want to see some more cool stuff" before tearing off down the hallway towards nothing in particular. I think his favorite attraction was the carpet in our large conference room, which he noted was squares, before running in circles around it for about ten minutes. I'm actually pretty jealous, as I've never been able to take that much joy in it. Of course, I also don't get nap time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?