<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Lazy Sunday

I came back from my trial with a long list of things I wanted to do to make up for missing six weeks of summer, but so far it turns out I've mainly watched Law & Order: SVU, which was oddly not even on the list. So far there has been a Gamergate-themed episode, a Duggar-themed episode, and about a dozen pedophile-themed episodes. (Judging by SVU, about half the population of New York is pedophiles.) Also, lots of latter-day casting of which I was unaware. Academy Award nominee Virginia Madsen? YouTube "personality" Logan Paul? Alec Baldwin? They really pulled out all the stops.

I did at least go for a run yesterday, but that ended up with me desperately searching for a bathroom in the zoo. It also got me seriously dehydrated, since I was an idiot and forgot to eat or drink anything before going  but did remember to lie out in the heat for about an hour ahead of time. I became lightheaded and almost passed out in front of the McDonald's, which is only cool if you're intoxicated.

Oh, and I bought essential oils for my humidifier. So I'm useless, but at least my bedroom smells nice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?