<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Rome in Pictures

Whether you want to see them or not. I seldom know what to post about, so I'm going to milk this trip for all it's worth.


St. Peter's at the Vatican. Some random guy outside who was trying to sell us a group tour (ugh) claimed the line took an hour and a half to get in. He was lying, obviously. In front of God.


Here's the view from up on top of St. Peter's. I don't often climb domes, but when I do, I make sure to take pictures. Also, I sweat a lot.


These cherubs inside St. Peter's are, like, bigger than me. Of course, they're also trapped in marble forever, so I guess I kind of win that one in the end.


Some of the ruins from the Roman Forum. Seems like they could have been more careful with their forum.


People were continually walking into my photos throughout the trip, but here I got a whole family. That's got to be worth extra points.


Here's Ian in Pompeii! It's kind of a fixer upper.


A fun fresco from Pompeii. Clearly, naked dude has no game.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?