<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Going Viral

How ‘bout that Coronavirus, huh?

It’s been so strange watching the general public sentiment going from general denial to sudden panic to post-apocalyptic hoarding in a matter of days. I’ve long been fairly germaphobic, but if I do say so myself in a pretty grounded way that recognizes, for instance, that having a garage full of toilet paper won’t do anything to prevent the spread of germs. So I wash my hands, sanitize, and don’t go to work when I’m sick. Rarely, if ever, do I beat up an Asian-American as part of my health strategy.

My work officially ordered us to stay home starting tomorrow, as did Ian’s, so I’m guessing we’ll be at full on murder suicide level by, say, Tuesday. There are only so many Netflix series you can binge, you know? Add an incontinent beagle and a crashing stock market into the mix, and it’s bound to be hours of family fun.

My show has also been cancelled, btw, in case you actually make plans based on what you read here. It’s in good company with, you know, everything else. Oh, and I nearly got shivved in the grocery store today over a can of Cambpell’s Chunky. So America is Great Again! Mission Accomplished!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?