<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 02, 2022

The Day of the Show, Y'all 

It's tomorrow, actually. There has been no strange new threat to lock the city down and I'm slated to perform tomorrow night. I still sort of feel like an electrical main might go down or something and it won't happen, but that's probably just my natural paranoia. 


I'm definitely going to miss Photoshopping when this is done. I don't get a wide range of opportunities in my ordinary life. Cutting and pasting photos of yourself into legal briefs is still generally frowned upon. Even when they're incredibly tasteful nudes.

What is the show? People have asked, and frankly I'm not telling. It's hard to summarize. But like most great art, it's about me. If you want to hear stories about me being awkward and random, this will be a good source. If you want to hear songs that I've rewritten to include dirty words, you are in luck. If you're hoping for an evening of good clean family fun, may I recommend "Always Amore" starring Autumn Reeser on the Hallmark Channel. I'm taping it for later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?