<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Summer Roundup 

So much happened this summer! And yes, I recognize that summer is not technically over for like three weeks. Let's hold on to that in our hearts. But here are some imagines of our key summer events.

I got a Mexican Pizza. And ate it. It was a nice moment for everyone.

I took my mom to the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago. This is not a photo of my mother. She's more like a panther, honestly. 

I went to LA and worked pretty much the whole time. But the pool was kind of pretty. 

We sang karaoke while reclining. (Joan Osborne's "What if God Was One of Us?") And someone was texting about it. All good things, I'm sure.

We bought a house. Here's our roof deck. With a very extreme filter. It looks like Barbara Walters is about to interview us.

This is our front porch. No doubt we'll spend many hours standing there, holding the dog aloft. As people do.

Aubrey commandeered this basket of blankets as her new relaxation space. She has, generally, a very stressful life. 

We took my nephew to the Art Institute for the first time. Turns out, he doesn't like things that are "old and real," but is fine with rather filthy contemporary art. Kids are wise.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?