<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Inspirer of Young Minds 

Every year I do a presentation for my friend's summer program for aspiring law students. It's honestly one of those things that I always wonder why I agree to do it because it takes a fair amount of time and it's not like I'm going to be able to monetize it, but on the other hand it's kind of fun and children are our future and all that. Plus, I love making PowerPoints and this year I added a fun series of slides where I ask people to identify the white collar crimes of which different celebrities were convicted:


Martha owns this category, of course. But I also made room for Lori Loughlin and a truly excellent gif of Teresa Guidice flipping a table. Children will listen.

There is honestly some pretty great clip art that comes up when you google "white collar," along with of course images from the hit USA TV series.



I also included a case study based on Kim Kardashian's real life encounter with the SEC, mainly so I could include this photo series:


All of this is fair use because it's for educational purposes, of course. Plus I never manage to get paid for practically anything, except my actual white collar work. There's a lesson for the kids in that somewhere, I think. Of course, I don't show feet.

Anyway, I'm doing this thing. I hope the kids don't hate me, and also I don't really care. Such a great position to be in!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?