<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Pics, Because it Did Happen 

I thought I'd share some thrilling images from my glamorous weekend in Chicago. Bask in my reflected glory, readers.

This is me and my friend Hillary on the Gravitron at the Lake Zurich Alpine Festival. I think they call it something else, but it's a Gravitron. The teenager operating it warned us that if anyone lifted their feet of the ground, she would stop the ride. She did not warn us about what would happen if someone vomited, but thankfully it did not become an issue, except in my mind.

So many restrictions. Biden's America. I say, let the people with drug and alcohol problems ride the Tilt-a-Whirl if they so choose. 


We took the kids to Navy Pier, also known as the Worst Place in Chicago, Junior Edition. (Wrigleyville wins the senior division, hands down.) Here, they had just argued over who got to sit on the big metal knob. (I don't know the nautical term for it.)

Our Navy Pier trip was for the purpose of seeing a show at the Shakespeare Theater. Shakespeare is pictured here with some young admirers who do not know who he is.


 We were very classy theatergoers. The Diet Coke I spilled on myself is not pictured.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?