<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Photojournalism at Its Finest 

Normally, a picture is worth a thousand words, but these are worth like sixteen billion. They're that good.


Here's the dining hall at the camp we went to for a wedding a few weeks ago. I think that's the bear that mauled a dozen people a few years back. No, I'm just kidding. They still have no idea who did all the mauling.

Here's our take on "camp chic." And the wedding dress code arms race continues.


We played Connect Four at the welcome party for the Buffalo wedding. Well, mainly Maggie stacked and restacked the chips, but I see that as a win for everyone.


The art museum in Buffalo had this mirrored room that my mother claims I loved as an infant. Which of course is nonsense, because everyone knows I was exclusively devoted to early Fauvism until the age of 3.


Niagra Falls! Falling! Not pictured: one thousand couples fighting in the traffic on the way there.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?