<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Holiday Gift Guide 

Just in time for Christmas, I've published a new book! This one is a collection of two decades worth of sketch comedy (and two songs!) that run the gamut from material developd through improvisation during that magical period in the early '00s when it briefly seemed Mischa Barton was going to make the transition to legitimate actress to pieces I wrote at a bed desk during the height of COVID. It also includes some very fine full-color public domain images and illustrations, since copyright theft is very wrong. You can purchase it for yourself or your loved ones (why not both?) on Amazon at the following link: Sketchy AF.

Of course, my prior work, some short personal essays about my clearly fascinating life is still available as well, if you are a real sadist: Pandemic Vanity Project. And just like that, all of your holiday shopping is done.

I'll donate any proceeds to charity, of course. I don't want to cheapen my incredible art by getting it tied up in commerce.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?