<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 21, 2024

So... 

What have I been doing besides going to Mexico?

I performed a show I wrote last weekend. That was something. Completely sold out, though in fairness the capacity was only sixty seats. I dropped a few lyrics, which kind of sucks when you wrote all the lyrics, but by and large it went really well. And now I can use my brain for more socially useful things for a spell again.

Speaking of which, work. I've been doing that. I can't really talk about it because everything I do is so super secret and important. But rest assured it's all super amazing.

We also got our roof deck replaced. So it's not like, rotting into the roof and attracting beehives and such. It took four weeks because of all the rain interrupting construction, but it's done. And it's not even consistently in the 60s yet.

Also, I lost my sense of taste yesterday, which is weird. Yes, I tested, and it is not COVID. Google tells me it can come from colds or other things, too. But if it's not back by tomorrow I'm definitely headed to the minute clinic. Turns out chewing and swallowing aren't so satisfying in and of themselves.

Anyway, I'm doing stuff. As one does.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?