<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Treasures From Our Storied Past 

I made the shocking and wonderful discovery that the local library in Quincy has a digitized, searchable collection of old editions of our local paper. Join me on a journey into the past, won't you?


I remember going to this writing conference because it meant I got to have McDonald's. Also, note my wildly uneven haircut, which was likely the result of my parents takings us to a beauty college for inexpensive styling. Note also that my sister has essentially the same haircut. The unisex simplicity is beautiful, no?


This was so, so much better than being shortlisted as an "Unamerican Kid." Here I am entering my skeletal phase, and have adopted sort of a K.D. Lang haircut. 


How this was not FRONT PAGE news I will never understand. Stupid liberal media.


Looking at this photo now, one does have to wonder what the hell was going on with my arm, and if I ever sought medical attention for it. I did not. But man, did we bring the energy.

My acting style has often been called understated and naturalistic. Only by Raven Symone, but still.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?