<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Away Message

For the next five days I'll be in Quincy, Illinois, celebrating all the many things I have to be grateful for, probably foremost among them the fact that I will again be leaving Quincy, Illinois. Internet access will be spotty at best; my Luddite parents have scarcely upgraded since the pony express days. If the two tin cans and a piece of string hold up, however, I'll try to post something, since it would be a shame if you all missed out on the thrilling details of our annual restaurant feast with my 93-year-old-grandmother. Here's a preview: someone will loudly whisper a hugely inappropriate comment about race relations or the fatness of the people at the next table. It is bound to be -- you guessed it -- good times.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?