<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

Remainders

-- The OC. Ryan and Alex are fighting over Marissa? Is it just me, or does everyone who watches the show pretty much wish Marissa would overdose and die already? Although we would miss her uniquely-inflected version of the English language.

-- Pain Reliever. Seriously, isn't it awesome? A minute ago I felt like Kirstie Alley was sitting on my head, but now I'm as light and unencumbered as Shelley Long's post-Troop-Beverly-Hills career.

-- Mario from American Idol. Given the secrecy surrounding the reasons for his departure, I have to assume he's involved in some covert mission in Afghanistan. Or just really, really gay.

-- People Walking Into Places and Shooting People. It kind of makes me miss the old days, when all I had to worry about was someone flying a plane into my office building or mailing me some anthrax. If only the GAP sold Kevlar vests.

-- Spawn of Kutcher. Star magazine is reporting that Demi Moore's knocked up, so it must be true. I can't decide which is the more appropriate baby gift: a tiny trucker hat or massive amounts of reconstructive surgery.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?