<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Update

Blogger is now offering me e-mail updates. I have to admit that I'm not really sure what I would need to be updated about. The fact that I've posted something? The fact that someone's commented on my controversial views about Tyra Banks? Frankly, it would be more useful if Blogger could send me harassing e-mails telling me to post. And also to pick up my dry cleaning. It's so hard to remember these things.

Speaking of controversial statements, I watched part of the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge last night. I really didn't intend to do it. It was my sister's idea, actually. But it was actually sort of enjoyable. True, about half the people on there I didn't even recognize (and the other half seemed way too old to be wielding bamboo rods for cash), but there's something to be said for forcing famewhores to poke at one another with sticks. Heck, it would be worth the price of admission (free) just to see Tonya's multiple drunken breakdowns in the space of a single episode. I can remember her back when she was just a crazy chick with breast implants and kidney problems on the Chicago season.

To be fair, I haven't been feeling that well this week, which in my view totally justifies the watching of terrible television. Dayquil totally clouds your judgment on these things. For a while there, I thought Real World Wes was James Gandolfini.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?