<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding Album

Here are some photos from the big Montauk wedding. Given that it was a union between a professional photographer and a cinematographer, I feel a bit self conscious about these. I'm more of a words man, myself.

Here is the wedding party. We are posing for the official photographs here, although this is not an official photograph. The photographer kept singling me out for special tips, like not to lean over too far. Because that doesn't make you feel like a freak or anything.
I felt that one of my jobs as best man was to lead the applause at the end. One of my real jobs was to move that old timey microphone back and forth for people, who would then unfailingly speak into the wrong part of it. I can't wait to get the audio on this one.

The flower petals were a big, big part of this. Seriously, the wedding planner had a lot to say about the where, when, and how of the flower petals. I think they turned out okay, though.


The ceremony itself was at a private residence, although we were contractually not allowed to go inside. Hold your urine, everyone.

The house was on a very picturesque cliff. But no one jumped off of it. That would have been awesome, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?