<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pharmacy Phun

I think I am being stalked by my pharmacy.

You see, I take these fish oil pills for cholesterol. Not because I have high cholesterol, mind you, but because I mentioned to my doctor once that my father had high cholesterol, which made him think, hey, we might as well force this guy to take a horrible-tasting pill twice a day for the rest of his life. It's especially delicious with milk.

But anyway, at some point my pharmacy just began automatically filling my prescription for these pills despite the fact that I had never asked them to do so. So now I just get robocalls, once a month, reprimanding me for not picking up a prescription I had no idea was coming.

Except recently it's been like once a week. And I have all these extra pills just stacking up at home. They just keep calling me to pick them up. If it were painkillers or something else wonderful, I might not mind, but seriously, cranky pharmacy robot lady, I do not need to hear from you.

So to review: I am getting repeated calls about orders I did not place for pills I already have too many of and do not like or need in the first place. Ah, the American Dream.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?