<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Cutting Room Floor

In light of my utter inability to think of anything funny and/or interesting that happened to me today, or even in the world, I thought I’d submit to you several of my favorite rejected topics for blog entries. Because rejection isn’t just fun; it’s the American Way.

Hydroponics: An Introduction
My Date With Cher
I Like Watching that One Show
Here’s the REAL Truth About All Those Other Races
You Know What I Like About Cheese?
Uncomfortably Bad Poetry
Charlie’s Angels 3: That One Guy’s Revenge
Why Won’t Someone Love Me?
Washed in the Blood of the Lamb
Bea Arthur: One Stalker’s Remembrances
You, Too, Can Build Your Own DVD Player
I Am Better than John Tesh
Ishtar

Wow, if those were the topics I rejected, just imagine how great the ones I actually used must be! Seriously, just imagine, because the reality on this one is very disappointing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?